Whether you’re an insurance carrier, a claims adjuster or property owner, our 3D Scans can ensure the most accurate, transparent, and fair documentation and valuations – helping you to close claims much faster.
Accurate, updatable documentation throughout the insurance cycle
Insure with the most comprehensive pre-loss asset documentation and risk management with the digital twin that allows for more informed and accurate underwriting practices.
- Reduce the initial risk of insuring a building and eliminating the need for physical reinspection.
- Unbeatable documentation accuracy for higher quality assessments compared to an outsourced inspection.
- Add policy and claims notes directly into the 3D model.
Highest accuracy for insurance carrier documentation
Improving the thoroughness of records when processing claims reduces discrepancies and time lost resolving issues.
- Better accuracy reduces the claim cycle to create a better customer experience for policyholders.
- Increase operational transparency with the ability to share links of 3D spaces to different stakeholders.
- Boost adjuster speed and precision to review and navigate the loss remotely with exact property dimensions.
- Improve catastrophic (CAT) event response when in-house field adjusting teams are stretched thin.
Court-admissible documentation for insurance adjusters that saves time
We create 3D walkthroughs, schematic floor plans, and other assets to save you time and prepare for cases that result in fair settlements.
- Create court-admissible documentation with spaces that cannot be manipulated.
- Adjust jobs remotely and reduce time traveling to sites.
- Reduce sketch time by up to 70%.
- Bring the jury to the scene with 3D walkthroughs.
- Improve negotiation for clients with the most meticulous documentation and background information possible.
Detailed and immersive documentation for forensics professionals
Capture a building or space exactly as is and gather the most accurate documentation and measurements possible. We can help you provide indisputable evidence while reducing interruptions to restoration work.
- Create court-admissible documentation with scans that cannot be manipulated.
- Memorialize the scene and avoid scene spoilage.
- Bring the jury to the scene with 3D walkthroughs.
- Guarantee confidentiality and authenticity with face blurring and time stamps.
- Save time and improve accuracy with schematic floor plans and measurement tools.
Accurate claims documentation for home and business owners
Utilize a clear-cut and comprehensive approach to document your home or business and any assets contained to help expedite your claim should you need to file one.
- A complete record of your property’s condition
- Specific inventory of personal items and other assets within your home or office
- Reduce discrepancies and disputes with insurance carriers
- Expedite the entire claims process, reducing the need to provide documentation or receipts in some instances
Matterport 3D Capture + Xactimate Prices
Total pricing is based on 3D Scanning plus your choice of TrueSketch or TrueSketch Plus SKX file.
We provide services to North Texas in Collin, Dallas, Denton & Tarrant County
We provide servicee to South Texas: Bexar (San Antonio) & Harris (Houston).
We also serve adjacent counties – add $30.
$0.60/mile fee added is added for travel beyond adjacent counties.
Matterport Hosting Fees
- Free hosting for 6 months.
- $12 for an additional 6 months
- Custom billing / volume discounts available.
Learn More about Matterport + Xactimate
TrueSketches are SKX files that you can easily import into Xactimate™. With these files, you no longer have to measure and manually sketch losses. This saves you valuable time so you can process insurance claims faster and more accurately.
Take a look at the tour below that was used to create the TrueSketch
Matterport 3D Walkthrough
3D walkthroughs provide accurate, easy-to-use documentation that can serve as a single source of truth from initial policy decisions through claims handling.
Matterport’s 3D data platform provides the most comprehensive, accurate, and efficient loss documentation for insurance professionals.
Reduce time spent processing claims and rectifying discrepancies with Matterport’s comprehensive 3D imagery and the ability to add additional notes and details with Mattertags™.
TrueSketch vs TrueSketch Plus Feature Comparison
|Output File Extension||SKX file for Xactimate||SKX file for Xactimate|
|Room Length Measurements||As Built||As Built|
|Windows, Doors, Missing Wall Lengths||As Built||As Built|
|Door Type||As Built||As Built|
|Door Height||Default (6 ft, 8 in)||As Built|
|Ceiling Type||Default (box)||As Built|
|Ceiling Height||Default (8 ft)||As Built|
|Floor Height (Relation to Level)||Default (0″ / Above)||As Built|
|Window Shape||Default (rectangle)||As Built|
|Window Height||Default (base width 3 ft, height 4 ft)||As Built|
|Missing Wall Type||Default (rectangle)||As Built|
|Missing Wall Height||Default (6 ft, 8 in)||As Built|
|Wall Thickness||Default (4 in)||As Built|
|Notice the extra high ceiling of the living room in the foreground and the tray ceilings throughout.|
|Notice the thickness of the curved walls and the arched window above the door to the stairs.|
|Notice the windows – default (left) vs as-built (right) and the windows above the doors.|
|Plan View is fairly similar for this space, except for deviations in wall thickness.|
Download a Sample TrueSketch or TrueSketch PLUS
|Level 1||Download TrueSketch Level 1 sample||Download TrueSketch PLUS Level 1 sample|
|Level 2||Download TrueSketch Level 2 sample||Download TrueSketch PLUS Level 2 sample|
Import the TrueSketch into Xactimate